Monday, August 30, 2010

Time After Time





TIK-TOK! TIK-TOK! TIK-TOK!, what a brilliant sound. A sound that makes the world turn around. A sound of clock which give us time. Time that we need in our everyday life. What a crystal time that passed so fast, like a tiny dust in our eyes.
I am so happy because at last first grading has already passed. Another chapter of my school life has ended. But before this memorable first grading ended a big bunches of knowledge were added to my learning ,especially in English subject. At first I consider English a difficult, hard, and boring subject, but that was before. As the time goes by, I learned to loved English even more. That is because great satisfaction and lots of learning that English gave to me. For me it is an excruciating subject, intense in terms of fun and adventure that help us gained knowledge and self-confidence like different activities and role plays. One of the memorable role play that we do was the individual commercial. WOOHOO!, at first I was so nervous and ashamed in doing my own commercial in front of the class. A commercial that really marks on their mind. I endorsed the anti-dandruff shampoo which is the Clear no dandruff shampoo. After that commercial my classmate started teasing and laughing at me all the time. After that funny role play , a very arduous examination followed. OMG!!! My hear twas beating very fast and I think that all my memories and learnings were shuffled that I cannot answered even a simple question in two particular subjects which are the Math and English. After the exam I was really worried about my score in that two subjects. After I saw my testpaper I was happy even though I got not so good scores I proudly say that I did my best but my best is not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment