Monday, August 30, 2010

Summit of Success


"Don't lose hope try and try until you succeed". For others it's just only a simple and ordinary motto but for me it is not only an idyllic motto but it is a very meaningful and extraordinary motto that every person must pursue. Especially for those people who have a lot dreams in life like me.I am also a person who will do all I can just to reach all my dreams. One of my greatest dream in life is to become a doctor someday. But before I reach that dream I need to study first in an University that will give me a good education that I will be needing in my future. That university is the University of the Philippines (UP) because once in my life I dreamed to become one of the"Iskolar ng Bayan",but before that I must first pass their mind-sweeping,brain-twisting and arduous entrance examination that held last August 7-8, 2010. When I surf the (UPCAT) website I was shocked about what I read because according to them almost 65,000 students from all over the Philippines even from the other country take the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) but approximately only 5,000of them are admitted as incoming"Iskolar ng Bayan".After reading I think I lost my self-confidence and self-esteem because I know my limit and I know that their is a possibility of not passing in that examination.But I still convinced my self that if I study hard and try my very best there us a chance of passing, like I said don't lose hope, I will try and try until I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment