Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011: A Cool Beginning


2010 is a very good year for me but their are also problems and struggles that tested my faith in God. This 2011 I am looking forward to a cool beginning that will freshen up my mind and that will give me a new experience and adventure that will surely satisty me.
Last Christmas and New Year vacation all I do is wait for the celebration and stayed at home doing different things that I love to do . Some of this are reading books, magazines, newspaper, and articles that hobby gives me a broad knowledge and information about the things that didn't know yet. I also spent mytime in writing poems . One poem that I wrote is the poem "Cool Beginning" a poem about New Year.

Cool Beginning

After Christmas vacation.
Here comes New Year's attention.
One of my memorable occasion.
Is to welcome the 2011 celebration.


Fireworks and fountains make the sky bright.
Firecrackers added noise to the night.
People wishing many things in such many ways.
To give them charms and luck in the New Year's day.


Before the 2010 ended,
I remember all good and bad things that pass by.
Many of them marks a happy day in my life.
But others tested our faith and trust to God.

That's all . Hope to see you again..






No comments:

Post a Comment