Monday, December 6, 2010

Glimpse to a New World

It's almost 10:00 in the evening . Finally I've already finished my home works and reviewed my lessons. I am supposed to sleep but I decided to just have a nap on my chair. I suddenly find my tired eyes beginning to close down...slowly...slowly...Then I remember that I didn't finish yet my blog for the month of November and it's already December, that's why I decided to wake up and finish this blog. This is my post about our 2days experience in that finest and perfect city of Baguio.
It was then November 28, when I together with some of my classmates (Levie, Reyal, Clifford and Roma) met at the van station . On our way going to Baguio we were much amazed in the sceneries that we pass by including the mountains, mini waterfalls, bridges,rivers and many more. A cool breeze welcomes us upon arriving in Baguio at exactly 8:00 am. First come into my our mind is boating...Yeah boating in Burnham Park which really mark into our mind. After enjoying boating we are all in hurry because we heard about the news that celebrities from ASAP XV are in the Melvin Jones Park which was near to Burnham Park. While walking going to that place, excitement and happiness were really see in our face but unfortunately we are not given chance to meet them closely but it's okay atleast we heard their voices loud and clear. After that we meet our other classmates and we went together to SLU to take their college entrance examination. Upon entering the campus we met strange faces from different various places from all over the country . We were then terribly nervous and tensed.
After 3 hours of taking examination. We meet Joffa and Danica who serves as our tour guides in Baguio City's famous touris spots like Mines View Park, SM Baguio and the Mansion.
Upon leaving I brought a smile and a memorable memories that I will treasure until I grow old . A treasuble memories that I encountered in just A Glimpse in A New World.
And that's all..
ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS......

No comments:

Post a Comment